Our educational philosophy is designed to inspire our students to work hard and value intrinsic understanding. We want them to have independence and confidence to bring their ideas into reality.
At SCOTLE, we want students to be happy, successful and virtuous intellectuals. Our aim is to produce healthy intellectuals by focusing on well-rounded personal, emotional and social development.
We are committed to the following tenets:
- Children are highly talented.
- Academic excellence requires growth mindset.
- A healthy student-to-teacher ratio plays an essential role in a child’s overall development.
- Moral values are as important as academics.
- Sports activities are essential as a healthy mind resides in a healthy body.
- Our unique curriculum is a reflection of our research, commitment and values.
- Regular competitions and competitive examinations are a great way of boosting performance.
- Good teaching is a result of extensive educational research.
- Education travels beyond school walls.
Academic excellence is an indispensable aspect of our value system. We firmly believe that academic success is strongly linked to the positive outcomes we value in life. To reach our goal of shaping high achievers, the students are encouraged to actively participate in external competitive exams like Olympiads, NTSE & MTSE.
The teachers at SCOTLE cultivate & sustain interest by creating relevant, engaging and novel learning experiences every day. The students grasp the concepts through practical learning tools associated with every teaching topic.
The School of Talented!
At Scotle, we aim to fulfil child’s educational and development needs in nurturing environment. Our team is happy to support you and answer all your queries related to the admission process.